Starting in January 2023, you can pre-register for all of the Unit 361 open tournaments. Here’s how.
- You must be a member of the ACBL, with your dues paid.
- You must be able to select your partners from the ACBL membership list.
- Go to https://tournaments.acbl.org/ and click on the banner at the top of the screen (it says CLICK HERE TO SEE AVAILABLE TOURNAMENTS).
- Find the tournament in the list and click on BUY ENTRIES.
- Find the event you plan to play, click SELECT, add your partner or partners, then click ADD ENTRY.
- Repeat as required to pre-register for all events you plan to play.
- At the top or bottom of your screen (depends on your layout), you will see the current total. Click PAY NOW. Continue, accept the COC, confirm, then enter your credit card info.
- Save your confirmation email.
Things to know:
- It is not possible to split payments between credit cards.
- Pre-registration is open until 11:59 pm the night before the event.
- You can cancel online for a full refund until 11:59 pm the night before the event: just repeat this process but click UNSELECT. If you need to cancel after that, see one of the directors at the event or send an email to the DIC. Refunds at this point are at the discretion of the ACBL.
- If you’ve had a change of partner or teammates, cancel the event you need to change and re-register.
- On the day of the event you will get an email with your table assignment, team number, or entry number. You don’t need a paper entry.