This is a placeholder to group a large number of non-facing pages. Non-facing refers to pages not easily accessible to the average user through links or menu selections (you have to know the full address of the page). These pages were copied from the old website and have not been fully reviewed for usability.
- Many of these pages will be updated to work in WordPress, and enabled (through links and/or menu selections) more publicly on the site.
- Some of these pages will be faced in a different form.
- Some of these pages will be retained as historical reference documentation.
- A few of these pages will be deleted as no longer useful or as replaced by better functionality.
The resolution of these pages, taken with the list of items in the To Do List (the second link in this list) represents the work that has been identified to complete on the site.
Primary Page List
The list is arranged by current usefulness, and by perceived importance of resolution.
- To Do List
This is a VERY LONG list of activities that the site developers are working on or aware of.
Pages to Implement/Resolve
- Winners Gallery (Tournament Results)
(This is the LAST of the unresolved Tournament Results sub-pages) There quite a few sets of pictures of tournament winners which are not currently displayed. While this page was displayed as a separate link under Tournament Results on the old site, a better overall solution for uploading, labeling, and displaying pictures needs to be found.
- Mentor Program
- Old mentor and coaching programs
- Ethics and Recorder
This page will need to be rewitten, or it may go away. Do we want to put a process for making complaints somewhere on the site? If so, what and where?
- Become a Director
- Got a Hand?
- Teaching Bridge